Passport to History Package
Explore Historic Plymouth MA with our Passport to History Package!
Escape to America's Hometown and the John Carver Inn. Discover the rich history, beautiful waterfront and exciting attractions that Plymouth has to offer. Enjoy comfortable accommodations and forget about the planning. The package includes admission to Plymouth's famous attractions as well as dinner allowances at our very own Hearth 'n Kettle Restaurant or WaterFire Tavern...an exceptional value!
- Two night accommodations
- Breakfast for two each morning
- Meal allowance ($20) towards lunch or dinner at the Hearth 'n Kettle Restaurant or WaterFire Tavern
- Admission for two to Plimoth Plantation
- Admission for two to Mayflower II
- Admission for two to Plimoth Grist Mill
- Admission for two to Historic Walking Tour
- Admission for two to Pilgrim Hall Museum
Call (888) 906-6181 or reserve your Passport to History online for guaranteed lowest rate.
When making your reservation, be sure to ADD THE PASSPORT TO HISTORY PACKAGE TO YOUR ROOM SELECTION.